45. Be what you were prior to the label or title, be that.
46. Give up all that you have read and just be. Even the experience that you are is not your true nature.
47. Whatever you are prior to the appearance of ‘I am’, that is your true nature.
48. It is sufficient to understand, without the slightest doubt, with great conviction, that there is a state prior to the arising of consciousness.
49. There is no individual looking at another individual; the sense of presence is cognizing. Other than that there is nothing.
50. Waking, sleeping and the sense of presence are all temporary states that have come upon me, I am not the states.
51. Whatever is temporary and time-bound cannot be the truth.
52. I am totally free because I have understood the unreality of that ‘I am’.
53. All this play is going on in the flash of your consciousness and it will come to an end.
54. When you finally know that there is no individual there will be no questions to ask.
55. What is, is the Absolute unmanifested. What appears, as if in a dream, is the manifested.
56. If you do not take delivery as an individual but as total functioning, then you are free of whatever is happening.
57. The Ultimate is prior to any experience. ‘I amness’ is the beginning of experience.
58. Stabilize in the knowledge ‘I am’ and in the process transcend it.
59. You are the Absolute, you swallow the entire universe.
60. This body is continuously changing. It was not there, it appeared and it will disappear. It is not you.