22. The meaning of the mantra I have given you is that you are the manifest dynamic principle, not the body. When you abide in that you become that.
23. You have identified with the body, but you are not the body.
24. The uniform (‘I amness’ known through the body) is available to you, by all means use it but understand that you are not the uniform.
25. Once you discard this ‘I amness’ uniform, what remains is the Parabrahman.
26. That which is eternally current is the Parabrahman.
27. Before you were born, could you have felt or sensed or known that you exist without the body?
28. Feeling that I am present depends on having a body; I am neither the body nor the conscious presence.
29. You should not get involved in what has appeared.
30. I am not the seed, I am not the phenomena, nor am I the consciousness which is time bound.
31. Consciousness alone feels the expanse of consciousness, but I, the Absolute, am not that.
32. The Absolute always remains.
33. There is only one thing to be understood, and that is that you are the formless, timeless unborn.
34. Nobody is dying, because nobody was born.
35. Liberation means, it (consciousness) is no more there.
36. Experience occurs where there is change, if there is no change there can be no experience.
37. Try to understand what they (parents) could be without their bodies.
38. I was possessed by the five-elemental ghost, but having stabilized in the Parabrahman, I know what it is and I am out of it.
39. Sat-guru Parabrahman is all love for no-knowingess.
40. Everything which gets consumed, exhausted, is unreal.
41. Prior to your birth and receiving the message ‘I am’ how did you function, what were you?
42. You are, even before the knowingness, you are.
43. There is only one truth in the world, and that is that everything is unreal.
44. When the body and mind drop off, nothing happens, only I, the Absolute, prevail always.