1. The knowledge in you which knows change is itself changeless, permanent.
2. You did, and do, exist unto eternity.
3. Everything is beingess, but I, the Absolute, am not that.
4. The body-form is merely an opportunity to experience time.
5. The essence and sum total of this whole talk is called Sat-guru Parabrahman, that state in which there are no requirements.
6. I am the principle which survives all the creations, all the dissolutions.
7. How can questions relating to that which was prior to the body and consciousness be answered?
8. Appearance and disappearance, birth and death, these are qualities of beingness, they are not your qualities.
9. Attain that state which is and was prior to the body.
10. Movement of the Sat-guru’s feet begins from no-knowingness to knowingness.
11. Holding the Sat-guru’s feet is the borderline between knowingness and no-knowingness.
12. Your true being exists prior to the arising of any concepts, apprehending this is being dead to ‘I am the body’ while alive.
13. When beingness forgets itself, that state is Parabrahman.
14. I, who am there before consciousness, am not concerned in any way to all that happens in consciousness.
15. Your conviction should be such that no question at all should arise in the future about That.
16. How did I come about? That is the question which needs investigation.
17. Consciousness never come or goes, it just appear to have come.
18. Can you live like that, as the non-manifest?
19. How can one who is not born, die?
20 It is only the consciousness that is going to disappear, the Absolute is always there.
21. What a fall! The perfect state, caught up in these experiences, and trying to derive certain benefit from them!