1. What you don’t know, that is prior-most.
2. Before you acquired this knowledge ‘I am’, that is the real state.
3. Come to the conclusion that you are not the consciousness.
4. The Absolute doesn’t know itself at all.
5. When the body dies, you do not die.
6. When everything goes you are the real.
7. Your true identity is beyond this quality of ‘I amness’.
8. The state before you were born and after you die is your permanent property.
9. Before the knowledge ‘I am’ appeared on you, that is Parabrahman.
10. If you revert properly, the consciousness ‘I am’ will disappear.
11. The Parabrahman does not know that it is.
12. You are the underlying principle of consciousness, be in that.
13. The eternal One is that which you have never forgotten.