1. Are you a mere body or something else? Or, maybe nothing at all?
2. Before all beginnings, after all endings – I am.
3. What you are, you already are.
4. Everything is local and temporary, except you. Don’t forget what you are.
5. Ultimately I am beyond being and non-being.
6. Find him who was present at your birth and will witness your death.
7. Stop imagining that you were born, have parents, are a body, will die and so on.
8. You were never born nor will you ever die.
9. There is a state beyond forgetting and remembering.
10. The beginningless begins forever.
11. Find what is it that you have never lost.
12. Overlook the movable and you will find yourself to be the ever-present.